Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Dyeworks building 2

Although this structure is not complete I thought I would show where I am at.  There are details to add and fixes to be performed, plus I still have yet to add signage to the structures.  I have made some preliminary signs using the Apple presentation software and am tweeking them.  This is a three story structure with office facilities on the top floor.  There will also be an elevated walkway from the opening in the railing on the top level platform which will connect to the roof of the first building.




The structure includes a variety of building materials including brick, clapboard siding, straight wood siding and corrugated metal siding.  There is also an enclosed exterior stairway on the left side.  When I started on this structure I only had a vague idea of how it would end up so it is what it is.  More to come.

No comments: