Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Friday, March 22, 2013

World circus wagon model

I have had the kit for this sitting around for years.  Do not recall where I got it but it had no instructions and no identifying box so I do not know the manufacturer.  The primary value to this kit was some nice cast metal sides and ends.  I used some on-line photos to figure out how to build it, and paint it.


I added some flags on the top to approximate the flags on the prototype.  This wagon joins 5 others I built long ago when I was infatuated with circus models.  They are just decorations on a shelf on the wall.  At best I will use them as loads on flat cars on the layout.

1 comment:

Neva said...

Great job. My husband & I love all trains (big & small). I look forward to following your blog and hope you will check out ours on the 1st post about our N scale model RR. http://retireforthefunofit.wordpress.com.