Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Some HO vehicle models

I pulled two old HO vehicles out of a drawer of vehicles and parts and did some work on them.  They are from an estate and were built somewhat poorly with garish paint jobs.  I  repaired and repainted them, and added some additional details.  They are better now and will be placed on my layout.

The auto is cast metal and somewhat crude.  I made it into a chauffeur driven car with the lady in the back seat.  I added bumpers and an enclosed spare wheel made from the end of a popcicle stick.



The truck is from a plastic kit.  I repaired, painted and weathered it.  I added some boxes and a barrel in the back of the truck.  I plan to place the truck beside my rustic grocery store.

These were quick projects but something to build.


No comments: