Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Friday, April 14, 2017

Fish Market complete

The fish market is now complete.  I will place it on the layout when I am sure where it will go.  I named the market after my wife who insisted I needed a fish market on the dock.


I added a small ice storage shed on the right rear of the market.  They do not make ice, but merely buy, store and sell it.  The door on the ice shed is a reefer door casting.


The side view shows a worker moving an ice block from the storage shed using a dolly.  There is a vent on the top of the ice shed.


This view of the rear of the building shows some trash cans with a dog helping himself to the fish trash.  I placed a small section of plain paper under the rear area so I could add some detail in the back before it is placed on the layout.

Once I place the market on the layout I will add some customers standing on the dock at the front windows.  There may be some more details added.  Is any model ever really done??



No comments: