Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Thursday, May 17, 2018

General store model start

I have started a new model which may be the last structure on my street - I am running out of room.  This will be a general store.   I have so far constructed three walls with more detail to be added.  There is a lot more work to be done.


I will be adding a foundation under the structure to enable the addition of a front porch.  There will be a peaked roof behind the front wall.



On this side you can see an upper floor door, which will be reached by outside stairs.  There will also be a fenced area on this side which will be detailed with lots of "stuff".  I also plan to add lots of signs.

My work on this was delayed because I was out of town for several days attending my grand daughter's college graduation.   A very important event.



No comments: