Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Thursday, July 18, 2019

Hand pump company progress

The hand pump company has progressed.  I have added the assembly building which is the main structure.  It is not totally complete as the roof is not on it and some other details.


The assembly building is attached to the small foundry.  Still to be added are the storage building and the office.  I have added a number of details inside the assembly building since with the large door and the windows the inside will be visible to some extent.


Above is a view of the inside of the assembly building where you can see some of the interior details.   Those details are mostly rough examples of machinery, storage shelves and materials.  I may add more along with some weathering.

While searching for detail materials I came across some metal toothpaste tube sections I saved many years ago.  Toothpaste no longer is sold in metal tubes to the best of my knowledge.


The metal is very thin and flexible and I plan to use it for construction projects.



No comments: