Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Tool sharpening shop start.

My next model is a tool sharpening shop.  I have mostly completed the shop area and will then do the office area which will be attached where the open side is.  This shop sharpens saws, saw blades, chisels, etc.  The shop was constructed board by board using 1 x 10 boards.  The floor is cardboard with lines denoting boards for a wooden floor.


I have not yet added the roof or the front doors to allow photographing the interior.  Inside is a desk with tools, a set of shelves, a heating  stove with stove pipe, a grinding wheel, a small vertical grinder, and an anvil.


There is a worker next to the work bench.


More to follow.




No comments: