Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Thursday, December 31, 2020

Fireplace & furnace maintenance & cleaning shop model

I have completed the first of three structures of my next model -  a fireplace & furnace maintenance and cleaning shop.  This structure is the office and living quarters of the owner,  The other two structures will be a dock and shed, and the last will be a maintenance shop and storage area.  



This structure view has a chimney and a corner entrance. 


This rear view shows the basement entrance and a coal Shute cover.  The next structure will be attached to the blank wall. 

Next we will move into 2021 after a difficult year.  Fortunately my modeling hobby has kept me from too much frustration from all the craziness of 2020.


No comments: