Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Truck repair shop model start

 This is the garage for the truck repair shop.  There will be two additional structures - an office and a supply storage shed.  I will then build some messed up trucks for the garage.  


I don't plan to make doors for this but we will see.


Above is a view before I put on the roof.  You can see the shelves and workbench at the back and some details on the side.  The interior details are visible but don't show well in the first photo.


Above are the shelves and workbench before they were installed - all scratch built.  


Above is a view of the front and you can barely see the interior details, but when I look at it in person I can see them. 

Next I will build the office.



No comments: