Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Monday, March 22, 2021

Truck under repair

I built this Jordan truck kit with modifications including replacing the front hood with a radiator and an engine.  I also added a wood bed in the rear as it only had a frame.  I also added headlights which I attached to the sides of the radiator.  


I made the engine from some scrap metal parts, painted it silver then added a wash of rust using my bottle of alcohol with orange acrylic paint mixd in.  I also put some of that wash on the radiator.

Above is a rear view of the truck.  I placed the truck in front of the truck repair shop.  

I now have no more room on my layout for structures so they will either be placed on a shelf or will replace an existing structure.


No comments: