Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Structure start - first part

 This is the first part of a new structure.  I got the idea for it from a sketch in an old painting book.  My model is not exactly the same as the sketch but it was my inspiration.  I have not yet decided what this structure will be but I am thinking about that.  The next part will be a large work/storage building behind this structure. 


There is no back on this model - the next structure will provide the back.  All windows and doors except the door under the overhang are old metal castings I obtained many years ago and have no idea who the manufacturer was.   There will be a large sign on the upper left side of the front.  I will also add a variety of exterior details once I decide what this is.  I just like building things.  


No comments: