Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Friday, January 21, 2022

Liquor store model complete

 It took me longer than planned to complete this model as I had to adjust the wall ends to make the roof level.   The roof is removable so you can see the inside details.  The side addition is a storage area for the liquor and beer products.  The roof "tarpaper" covering was made using strips of "rough" black paper.  


I placed a bench with two figures on the porch with a bottle of wine sitting on the bench between them.  The door to the storage area is a plastic part.  I added some signs to the outside walls.  


There is a stove pipe at the back wall of the storage unit as it has a heating stove inside that warms both the unit and the main building.  

Again I have to come up with an idea for my next model.  





No comments: