Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Thursday, March 31, 2022

Old farmhouse model

 This model is an old farmhouse.  I added some scenery around it to include some farm items.  There is the main house with a large shed attached.  


The house has a front porch with the owner standing on the porch.  The roofs are shingled.  


On this side of the house is a wheelbarrow with bags of fertilizer  on it and a small plow device.  The chimney on the roof is a commercial product.  


This side has a chicken coop for baby chickens and some chickens on the ground.  


The rear view shows a large door on the shed,  a small tractor and a bush.

I took a long time to build this - partly because of the modeling details and partly because I had other obligations to work on.  

Next I plan to construct an old SS Ltd metal truck kit I have had sitting around for many years which will give me time to come up with an idea for my next structure.  



No comments: