Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Old structure with carriage

 I have not decided yet what this structure is  - maybe will later.  It was scratch built based on a sketch I drew.  It is two stories with an outside stair case.  I put a plastic kit carriage on the right side under the upper porch. 


Above is a front view of the structure.  On the upper porch is a figure and a chair.  Below the porch is the carriage and some shelfs.  There is a plastic chimney on the lower roof. 



Above is a better view of the carriage which is blocking the view of the shelving.



Above is a view of the stairs on the left side.  The shingles on the roof are a commercial product by BEST.
The doors and windows ate plastic products by Tichy.  



No comments: