Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Dyeworks repair shop structure

This is the last of the dyeworks structures.  It will be located behind the dye tanks platform.  It is a wood structure with lots of details - something I really like doing.



The structure is built on a styrene base simulating concrete.  The roof shingles are the ever popular campbell shingles.  The shelving under the open area is again made from cardstock with bits of junk.  Since all elements of this structure are from my parts and junk boxes my cost was nothing to make this, but lots of enjoyment.

Next I will prepare the location for installing the structures, connect the piping and create the elevated walkway between the first two structures.   To be continued.  This complex will sit to the right of the brickworks which was the first modeling I displayed on this blog.  

No comments: