Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Friday, November 2, 2012

Barrel company office

This is the office for the barrel company.  It attaches to the left side of the barrel factory.  It is heavily weathered and has not seen paint for many years.  The awning covers the window that gets the most sun.


The construction is clapboard siding to contrast with the rougher board and batten of the factory.  The roofing is tar paper as the slope of the roof is too slight to use shingles.

Next I will build the barrel conveyor that moves the barrels from the second floor storage area to the outside loading dock.  I showed examples of these conveyors in an earlier post.

1 comment:

Barry Kingsbeer said...

Very nice, Stan. I love little gems like this, they add so much character. Cheers Barry