Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Finished model structure yet to be named

I have finished the structure I started a few weeks ago but still have not decided what it is, and to make matters worse I have decided it will not fit in the layout location that I previously planned.  So I have selected another location in a small town that is near the tannery I previously built.  The result of this was the rear of the building could now be seen from around the corner of the layout, and I had not but any doors or windows in the rear thinking it wold not be seen.  Since the basic building was complete I had to modify it to add one wind and one door.  Not a fun task.  Here are a few photos of the structure.



After I have installed this on the layout with details (and hopefully a name/purpose) I will post it here.  I wonder what is going on in this building?


No comments: