Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Abandoned shack - completed

The abandoned shack is now complete - I think.

It has been shingled and weathered.  I added a window frame with broken glass on this side.  The frame is partly out of the window opening.  I also added a porch with one broken board and a door hanging by one hinge.


The front view


This side will be towards the inside of the layout while the other side will face the aisle about 3 inches from the edge of the layout.  That way visitors can peer down into the shack and see the interior details.   I got tired a long time ago creating invisible details.   

The next step is to install it on the layout and add lots of litter and weeds around it.  I may even build a junker automobile to put outside the shack.



No comments: