Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Welding shop office

I have finished the welding shop office structure.  It is fairly small but similar to the prototype, although it appears that on the prototype the rear of the office sloped back towards the welding shop structure.  I chose not to do that.


The sign was printed on my computer using presentation software.


The rear of the structure has only a simple door as it will face away from the edge of the layout and be hard to see.   The opposite side from this end is plain wood as it will butt up against the other structure.


Above is the early work on the sides.  The front is mostly complete but the back and side have only an ink & alcohol stain.

This was a very simple structure.  All windows are by Tichy as is the front door.  The back door is just plain wood with a door knob added.




No comments: