Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Boat outfitter 2nd building

I have completed the second and center building of the boat outfitter company.  It took a little longer than I expected both with the model and the snow outside - in the middle of March!  As you can see, the first shed structure fits in front of the right side of the center building.


Most of the boat details will be located in the center yard between the buildings. I took these photos with the structures sitting in place on the layout but not yet installed.


Above is a front on view.  The area behind the structures is not sceniced yet.


Above is a view of the rear of the second building.  As you can see there is a railroad track that comes from the prior layout section.  I am not yet sure what it will serve.  The right side of building two will be mostly blocked by the third structure and the stairs will have walls on both sides.  The "sky" you see above is a moveable view block to hide the shelving which would otherwise be seen there.


No comments: