Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Victorian house model complete

I have completed the victorian house model.  It was a complicated model and took longer than I thought to complete.  It will be the largest structure on  my town street.  The roof was made using metal ribbed seam roofing material.


On the left is an attached garage.  I may add a car when I install it on the layout.


I added a bench on the upper deck and a couch on the lower deck.  I will probably add figures at several locations.


Above is a view of the rear of the building.  I added a porch at the back door and a shed.


This model was interesting to build and somewhat challenging.

Now I need to decide what my next model will be.



No comments: