Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Friday, September 7, 2018

Railway Express Agency Truck

I have built a Sylvan Scale Models Railway Express Agency truck model.  Their models are good and they have some appropriate to my era.  The decals work well and slide off their base almost instantly after being wet.  Their truck wheels have actual rubber tires.  They are plastic castings.


Below are some interesting railroad rolling stock.


Above is a rather dilapidated Lehigh & Hudson River caboose that I photographed on one of my railroad tours.


And above is an old style flat car with a load of boilers.  That would make for a neat model.

As for the shovel factory, I am mid-way through constructing the warehouse structure.



No comments: