Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Hott steam pump company installed

I have finally installed the Hott Steam Pump company on the layout at a corner of the layout extension.  I built a wood fence at the corner and put some junk detail inside the fence along with some scenery.  There are a lot of signs on the fence to spiff it up.


I built this factory a long time ago but could not decide where to install it.


In the view above you can see the details inside the fence area as well as the steep drop of the edge of the layout.


As you can see above, the front wall of the factory is removable so you can see the details inside.

I am still trying to decide what structure to build next.  I have built so many things it is hard to come up with something new.


No comments: