Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Delivery truck model

I created this truck model starting with a plastic fire engine ladder truck that was fully assembled.  I stripped off all of the details and modified the frame to fit the truck I was modeling.  There was no cab so that needed to be created.


Above is the completed truck with a photo in the background that was the inspiration for what I built.    I built an internal frame for the truck superstructure using wood strips and covered it with a card stock body.


Above is a rear view showing the rear door.


And above is a side view.

My next project will be a small wood structure.  Since I am running out of room on my layout I need to keep things small.

No comments: