Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Sunday, March 24, 2019

Industrial electrical contractor company start

My next model will be an industrial electrical contractor company.  They install electrical poles and industrial electrical components as well as installing underground electrical cables.  I actually started designing something else and found it uninteresting so I changed my mind and went with this.  In addition to the building and details I will be building some interesting trucks.


This is only a rough start with not much done yet but it was so long since I posted I decided to get something on the blog.  There will be a platform on the front edge of this and an elevated platform for the upper left door.  The upper right door will have a hoist.

While I was trying to figure out what to do, I built a Rio Grande Models C.L. Best tractor kit that has been sitting on my shelf for years.  It is a cast metal kit.


More later ............



No comments: