Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Law office model complete

I have completed the law office model. I have added a little humor by adding  a fortune teller renting an upstairs room ( not sure if the law office customers visit the fortune teller before or after meeting with the attorney).  The main structure has board & batten siding with a roof shingled with paper shingles and the garage is board by board siding with a board by board roof cover with thin paper tar paper.  Windows are by Tichy.



I weathered the building sides and roof with chalks.


Above is a rear view.  The stack was made with plastic spurs topped with a small wood cone sanded from the end of a dowel.


This side view shows a sign listing some of the law issue this company deals with.

Now again I need to decide on my next model.


No comments: