Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Friday, August 16, 2019

Truck & trailer model

I have scratch built a truck with a trailer modeled after a prototype seen in one of the photos.  The truck was made using wood pieces and card stock.  The wheels were made from shirt buttons.  This was an interesting build complicated by life events that slowed down construction.


The fenders are card stock.  The front grill was made using metal scraps.


I have not yet added any load inside the trailer.


Above is an early photo during the construction,  The seat is a vintage wood passenger car model seat.

I am next going to build some kind of small structure which is easier for me.


1 comment:

MarkML said...

I enjoy your weekly blog emails. You do great work!