Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Saturday, August 31, 2019

Ladder company progress

My work on the ladder company is progressing slowly.  I created interior detail for the ladder assembly area which is somewhat visible with the roof on due to the very large front doors.  Those doors fold in the center.


There will be more exterior details but I wanted to get something posted.


In the view above you can see the shelves with paint cans and other things.  There are two saw machines, a table saw and a band saw.  Those are commercial plastic castings by Faller with paint and detail added.  You can also see some saw horses and ladders.


Above you can see a work bench on the right and some boards against the wall.  The door at the inside back leads into the ladder storage area which will be constructed next.


Above is a view from above.  There are no details in the office area as it is not visible with the roof on.

Now I will construct the ladder storage area and various exterior details.



No comments: