Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Thursday, September 19, 2019

Old wood shack

This model took a lot more time than I expected as it was built board by board.  I decided to make something small as I am running out of room on my layout.  My intent was to have it look weathered and unpainted.


Every part is individual boards including the roof to which I applied shingles but left patches where the shingles are missing to show the boards.  The steps to the door are pallets.  The old guy in front lives in this shack.


Above is a view of the back.


Inside the front door, which is hard to see, are a metal stove (you can see the stack coming out of the front wall) and a chair - the only details I included inside.


Above is a photo of the interior framing.

Now to decide on what to do next.



No comments: