Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Saturday, September 7, 2019

Ladder company complete

The ladder company is now complete.  I added a card stock base a little wider than the structure to allow for some scenery around the building.  The front view below shows the sign on the roof, the figure in the doorway holding a ladder, and a sawdust pile on the left side.


Below is a view of the left side.  At he back of the building is a long shed for ladder storage.


I actually installed a variety of ladders in the shed but sadly they are hard to see.


Above is a view of the back.  There is a lumber rack attached to the shed.  The roofing on the shed is tar paper made with strips of paper painted black.

I am satisfied with the project though I might have done some things differently.

And now again I must come up with another idea for a model.



No comments: