Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Extraction plant office

I have completed the office for the extraction plant which is the last structure for this small industry.  The windows for this model are a combination of cast metal on the front and back and plastic on the sides.  I do not know the manufacturer of the cast metal windows as they were among many cast metal windows and doors in a box of parts.


The chimney on the left was made using a plastic sprue with a metal top cap.  The roof was shingled.


The right side has a shed with an open door.  Inside the shed are various details including boxes, barrels and a figure.


Above is a view of the rear.

Next I will install this structure resulting in all structures installed.  Then I need to finish adding scenery and some details.  


No comments: