Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Thursday, August 13, 2020

Vintage truck model

I built a Jordan Products truck kit which was a dump truck which I modified to be a standard truck.  I will be adding this to the extract plant as an additional detail.  I added a number of metal barrels, a dolley, and a ladder.


I added more modern headlights.


Sadly Jordan Products went away years ago but i still have a few of their kits.

I have begun work on my next model which is a wagon repair shop.  Since my layout era is 1939  wagons were still in use to some extent at that time.  I remember as a child seeing an ice wagon on the street in front of my house.  The owner gave us kids pieces of ice.


1 comment:

tom q vaxy said...

i remember when Jordan Highway Miniatures sold for the princely sum of 50 cents.