Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Wagon repair shop model start

I have started work on a wagon repair shop.  Actually the structure part of the model is essentially complete.  What remains is a fenced in work yard which will contain wagons, wagon parts and more.


The main building has clapboard siding, a tar paper roof and a smoke stack made from a piece of plastic sprue.


The attached structure is a work shop with interior detail.  As usual the interior detail is almost impossible to see but I like doing interior detail.  Inside is a work bench, shelves, saw horses with a board on top, a figure, a hanging hook and a wood barrel.  There is an upper door at the back of of the main building which provides access to the roof.  I am planning to add details to the shop roof top.

Next I will create the fenced in work area.


No comments: