Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Brickworks office

The office is the last structure in the brickworks and the only one made of brick.  I used some cut down wall sections from a DPM kit for the basic building.  I added a wood peaked roof as the basic flat roof DPM kit did not have the right look.  I also added a stone foundation to change the look further.  There is a small wood entrance extension on the right rear side.  Since there is no interior, I sprayed a frosted coating on the outside of each window to represent dust and glued tan paper inside to represent blinds.  Almost all of the structures on my railroad have dusty windows.


I added a pigeon to the peak of the roof, and painted it white with shades of gray on the head and tail.  Pure white pigeons are less common and definitely not interesting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks good.