Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Brickworks shipping shed

Below is a small shipping shed I built to hold the brick stacks that are ready for shipping.  The shed projects out over a small embankment to trackside thus at the moment the trackside support posts are not installed as I need to fit them in place.  The shed is all stripwood with a corrugated iron roof.  There are three banded brick stacks on pallets awaiting shipment.  In one of the photos you can see a worker leaning on the shed.  He was made from a modified Plsaticville (I think) figure of a policeman.  I carved off all parts that did not fit the worker and painted and weathered the figure.  Even somewhat crude plastic figures can be made to look decent.



Having fun with this brickworks.


No comments: