Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Welding and machinery shop mostly done

It has been a while since I posted.  I was away at the Narrow Gauge Convention in Seattle/Bellvue.  Nice time but their traffic is the worst I have ever seen.  Upon my return home I developed a bad cold - my first in years, so those are my excuses for not posting for a while.  I have though completed and installed the Welding and Used Machinery Company.  I am still working on the details and scenery around the structure but that could continue for a long time as I think of something else to add.


The siding that serves this industry, as well as several others, is on the other side of the building.  This is installed right at the edge of the layout and there is a dirt road where the truck is sitting that leads off to the right.

Now I am going to have to come up with something else to  build.  Sometimes that is the hard part.

No comments: