Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Monday, November 10, 2014

Machinery repair company office

The machinery repair company office is basically complete.  There will be details added under the sloped roof and along the sides after it is installed on the layout.


The previously completed shed will be to the right of the office and the passageway between the two will be the entrance to the facility.  There will be a fence around the facility with a lot of machinery, parts and tools.  I expect it to be messy.  I also plan to make a small hoist probably between the shed and the office.


The fence will run from the corner of the office where the coke machine is sitting.


As with the shed, the shingles on the roof are Campbell shingles and the sloped roof is covered by corrugated metal.

Now I need to work on the machinery and details for the facility yard.


No comments: