Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Ice machinery factory installed on layout

I have installed the completed (is anything really completed) factory on my layout.  I still need to do some work on the scenery around the factory but I wanted to get this posted.


There is no scenery or structure on either side of the factory at this time and I am not yet sure what will go there. I still have a good amount of layout space on this layout extension so lots of room for more structures.

I have been working on two other small projects - an old SS Ltd light delivery truck (kit developed in 1975) and an old Gould (now Tichy) plastic flat car kit.  The SS Ltd kit is a pain but the Gould is an easy build.  I am thinking about what structure to build next - I am toying with several ideas.


No comments: