Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Factory model building #2

Building number two of the factory is now complete (unless I make changes or additions).  Building #2 will be to the right of building #1 with an alley between them.   There will also be two elevated and enclosed walkways between the buildings - that will be a little tricky.


The other side of this building will be against the wall.  The vertical wood column on the right is an external elevator - this is an old factory building and originally had no elevator.  One of the elevated walkways will attach to the left of the two third floor windows.  The other one will be attached to the wall to the left you cannot see and will be at the forth floor level.


The ladder against the top of the elevator is for access to the elevator roof hatch for maintenance.

As you can see I decided this will be a paper box factory - an old term for cardboard boxes.  I will probably make a few boxes to litter around the outside of the buildings.  I like making litter for my models.


1 comment:

wintow said...

Thanks for sharing, it looks great!