Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Two HO vehicles

While working on my structures over the last week I also assembled a car and a truck just for variety. The car is a 1930s style Sylvan kit I bought some years ago.  They are relatively easy to build.  I painted the car gray and weathered it a little.  The truck was built from parts of an incomplete SS Ltd truck kit.  The parts were all in a plastic box I got from an estate.  The parts were a jumble and not all from the same kit.  There were duplicate type parts.  I added parts to complete it and made some from wood, plastic and card stock.  It is fairly heavily weathered.


I will eventually add a load to the truck when I decide what it will be used for.   There are lots of vehicles on my layout and I have two boxes of old style kits yet to build.  

I am still working on the factory.   It is more complex than I thought.   It is being built as two structures connected by elevated walkways.


No comments: