Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Friday, March 11, 2016

Hardware & Machinery Parts store progress

I have made significant progress on the hardware and machinery parts store.  It is similar to the prototype photo but not exactly the same.  I still have to finish the roof and there are a lot of details to be added.  I made some rudimentary details inside the structure that can be seen though the open door.   I included a Plasticville figure.  It was a woman figure which I modified to look more like a guy with a work apron on it.


I eliminated the stuff to the left of the structure in the photo.  The windows are by Tichy.


The roof is made from one inch scale thick boards and I am covering it with corrugated metal sections.  This structure will be finished by next week.




No comments: