Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Building supply co main bldg start

This is the main building in the building supply company - it is partially completed.  I have installed a floor on the bottom to allow installation of some details that will be visible through the open freight door.  The floor is card stock.  The building is made with commercial wood clapboard siding.  The windows and office door are by Tichy.


There will be a vestige of an upper floor as will be seen through the open top floor door, and which will have a hoist installed.  Both floors will have supplies stacked inside the doors.

I received a comment on my prior post which seems to question whether or not I read the comments to my blog.  Not only do I read them, they are moderated which means I must approve them before they are posted.  I welcome comments and will only reject spam or questionable comments.  In  addition to leaving comments, you can contact me using the Gmail address at the top of the blog page.    I will be more than happy to respond to Gmail questions.




No comments: