Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Friday, January 6, 2017

Building supply workshop shed

I have added a shed to the building supply company workshop.  The photos were taken on the layout. There are still many details to be added as well as the supplies in the yard area.  As you can see this is the last business along the back of this layout section as you can see the end of layout hill on the right side.


With the shed attached, the workshop building does not look as strangely high.


The area between this scene and the front of the layout is unfinished.

After I complete this industry I will add the next layout extension making the layout in this room a "C" shape instead of the current "L" shape.  Then I will be running out of space in this second layout room.




No comments: