Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Dredge company bldg # 1 complete

I have completed the dredge company building #1.   It is not yet installed on the layout although one photo below shows it sitting on the layout.  There are two more buildings to be done for this industry.  


There is a boiler house on the left of the building and a small coal bin beside it.  There is also an engine in the boiler house to power the hoist engine and the lights.   I have added a grab bucket inside the front area of building # 1.  The grab bucket was made from card stock, paper and wire.


Above is a rear view showing the loading dock.


Above shows the right side of the building.


Above you see building # 1 sitting in place on the layout.

Next I will be building the structure that adjoins the right side of building #1.


No comments: