Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Bakery model start

My next project is a bakery named for my grand daughter who likes to bake.  This structure will be located on the opposite side of the street that I am constructing.  The only interior details will be the stairs to the second floor that appear in the open doorway on the right side of the structure (not visible in these photos but visible when looking at the model), and some bakery products on a shelf inside the large center window.



I will place a sidewalk in front of the structure and the roof will be flat.  Other than the front which was a little complex, this is a fairly simple model.

Below is a photo of some early 1920's bakery bread ovens.


The oven in my bakery is smaller and no brick front but is will not be seen - actually it will not be modeled.


No comments: