Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Street buildings installed

I have installed all of the buildings on the street and added some details.  The view below shows the end of the street nearest the edge of the layout.  There is a crew doing some digging next to the street and lots of junk next to the track.


Below is a view looking down the street.


And next is a view looking down the street showing the other side of the street.


And next is a view of the buildings at the other end of the street.


And lastly is a view with the rest of the layout extension in the background.


There is still a lot of scenery work to be done and I will be adding at least one more structure to the street.  It will be a tin shop.  I have sketched it out and started construction.


No comments: