Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Tin shop model complete

My tin shop is now finished - a fairly simple model.  It will be added to the street.  The tin man works here.  The model has two parts, the main structure and an attached shed.  The shed was made board by board using a small sheet of veneer wood cut into strips.


The front doors and windows are commercial plastic parts.


The signs were parts of signs I found on the Internet.


Above is a rear view.


And above is a view of the shed under construction showing some interior details made from scraps to represent tin products.  I was not sure it would be visible through the open doors and that is mostly true.

Now again I need to decide what my next model will be.  At this point I am thinking of doing a small industry of some sort.



No comments: