Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Sunday, October 7, 2018

Small wood business structure model

I have been working on a small wood structure that will be some business but I have not yet decided what business that will be.  I just liked the design.  The structure is essentially complete but still awaiting signs and details.  I did detail the interior of the garage but as usual is difficult to see those details.  The building siding is board & batten.


The roof is shingled with the Campbell paper shingles colored with ink alcohol solution and black soot,  and the widows are by Tichy.  All doors are scratch built.


The side door is under the roof covering the shed and there is also a shed door under that roof.


The smoke stack on the back was made using a piece of plastic angle sprue with a paper top.

Now I have to decide what business this is ....




No comments: