Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Saturday, October 20, 2018

Roofing company truck

This truck started with the front end of a cheap plastic fire engine.  The rest of the truck is scratch built.  It is intended to be an old and beat-up truck to carry roofing materials.


The cab was made using card stock and the truck bed is wood.  I added some old style wheels from my large stock of various sizes and styles of wheels and tires.


The truck bed is stocked with a ladder, two barrels, an open box (front right side) holding a saw and various tools,  A small bucket behind Bob who is sitting on the rear of the truck bed.  There is a lantern hanging on the right side of the truck bed front.  

This was an interesting build.

I have decided my next model will be a small brick machinery company building with a variety of machinery inside.  I plan to make the roof removable so the interior detail will be visible for a change.




No comments: