Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Thursday, December 6, 2018

Newspaper building model complete

The small newspaper building is now complete with a ground cover around the base and a number of details.  At the front of the building by the porch is a small newspaper stand with a guy selling newspapers.  The ground cover is on a piece of card stock that is under the entire building.


I have also added a few signs.


There is a bench on the porch with two people sitting on it.  At the rear of the right side is an old printing press that has been set outside with some parts removed for further use.


With this partial rear view you can see more of the old printing press.

That concludes my work on this model.  I am still working on the flat bed truck model.


Just for fun I am including above a photo of an old metal printing plate with images embedded among the print.



No comments: